Fire Damage Clean Up, Repair & Restoration
Fire Damage Clean Up | Restoration & Repair | ProKleen (541) 857-1818
Fire damage can be one of the most devastating disasters to happen to your home or business. However you can feel comfortable knowing that ProKleen is able to help make this emotional time a little easier for you.
Our professional team is fully qualified to manage the fire damage clean up process that comes after a fire takes place. A fire in the home can make some or all of your house inhabitable for lengthy period of time. The chemicals that are released from a home fire can also be toxic. ProKleen specializes in the cleanup and removal of these toxic elements as well as the overall cleanup of the fire affected areas.
Because of the time sensitive nature of a fire cleanup process we are available when you need us the most. The sooner you can call us and get the cleanup process started the faster you will be able to rest easy knowing that it is being taken care.
Pro Kleen is also professionally certified to handle the restoration process that will be necessary following a fire. Pro Kleen has a construction (general contractors) licence and all the appropriate insurances for any necessary structural repairs caused by fire damage.
Our highly skilled craftsman have the experience and expertise to assess the overall damage situation and efficiently work to bring your home or business back to the way it should be.
Your Fire Damage Call To Action Plan:
- Make sure that the fire department has completed their inspection and deemed the property safe to return to.
- Contact Pro Kleen as soon as possible.
- Keep activities and movement in the affected areas to a strict minimum.
- Document the damage with photos and video if possible.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- If necessary turn off water and take steps to prevent freezing of pipes and plumbing.
- Document all discarded items and supplies needed during this time, your insurance company will most likely need the receipts.
- Make sure your insurance company has a current number to be able to get into contact with you.
What You Should Avoid:
- Do not begin the fire cleanup process yourself.
- Do not clean the carpets, rugs or furniture.
- Do not clean electrical appliances.
- If there is water in the area, keep electrical items off.
- Do not throw anything away.
How You Can Help:
- Do not use any electronic appliances until given the ok by a professional technician.
- If you had to turn the electricity off be sure to empty refrigerator and freezer and keep doors left open.
- If you have been given the go ahead to clean carpets, try and get the loose soot first. DO NOT USE standard do it yourself cleaners.
- Keep affected areas secluded to help keep fire and smoke odors out of unaffected areas.
- Do not consume food products that may have come into contact with smoke or heat as they can be contaminated.
- Be sure to change all your air filters in the home to begin clean air filtration.
- If you have animals living in the home, move them to a clean environment until it is safe for them to return.
- If you have plants that need cleaned, use a mild soap and water and wipe down softly.
- If you need to winterize your home due to having to shut off water, call a plumber to make sure it is done correctly.
- Whenever possible, keep windows open to begin the ventilation and keep fresh air circulating throughout the home.
Some of Our Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration Services:
- Complete Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Cleanup
- Building & Structural Cleaning
- Ozone Treatment
- Duct Cleanup
- Soot Cleanup
- Smoke Removal
- Odor Removal
- Floor Cleaning
- Roof Board Up
- Personal Property Cleaning
*We can provide Direct Billing to your insurance company for our services!
WE WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO ENSURE YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY IS RESTORED TO A PRE-LOSS CONDITION.
For more information please visit our Action 911 company.