Ashland Water Damage Restoration
Ashland Water Damage Restoration & Repair | ProKleen (541) 857-1818
When flooding causes water damage to your home or business it can be one of the most devastating and stressful things that can happen to you. But rest easy, ProKleen is certified to correctly and professionally handle water damage losses. We restore your home or business to the way it was before. We work directly with all major insurance companies. We offer 24 hour water extraction and water removal services.
ProKleen begins with an initial assessment of the water damaged area. We measure and record moisture levels throughout the restoration process. Once we have assessed the condition we will begin the cleanup. This is done with heavy duty water extractors and pumps. ProKleen utilizes all the latest tools and techniques when it comes to water removal. We then may use special drying equipment, deodorizing and disinfectant treatments. Our team of professionals are equipped with all the necessary tools to remove the water, safely dry the affected area(s), deodorize, and neutralize any infectious elements that may be present in the affected area. This is all done to clean and protect your home from the possible micro-organisms and bacteria that may be present in flooded or water damaged areas.
We ensure the area is well cleaned and dried. Even the slightest bit of water can lead to mold and bacterial infections if left untreated.
We solve the present water issue, complete the restoration and repair process, and remedy the original cause (if possible).
ProKleen has been providing water damage restoration services to all of southern Oregon for over 20 years. We are a trusted IICRC certified restoration contractor and certified in mold testing & remediation. We work with all insurance companies but most of all we work for you. We go the extra mile for our customers.
Water Damage Call To Action Plan:
- Call ProKleen immediately! 541-857-1818 “Help is on the way!” We are ready to assist you 24 HOURS A DAY with any type of water damage problem. Our response team will arrive to your location as fast as possible. We will explain the process and even help you contact your insurance company.
- If possible, shut off power and water to all areas that are affected. It doesn’t always look dangerous, but water conducts electricity and can cause serious shock.
- Do what you can to identify the source of the problem and take safe measures to neutralize the situation. This may include turning off the water to certain areas.
- BE CAREFUL – Areas that are not normally exposed to water tend to hold a layer of water that may be extremely slippery.
- Let the ProKleen professionals handle it. Don’t try and clean up the area or fix any dangerous issues. Our professionals are specially trained to handle these types of situations and in many cases can restore items that otherwise would have been thrown out.
The Water Remediation Process Explained:
After assessment, we remove the water either by extraction or pumping. We install state-of-the-art drying equipment and dehumidifiers. We communicate with you so you always know the next step, what your options are, and when to expect ProKleen’s Technicians to return. We record moisture levels throughout the process. After the drying is complete, ProKleen restores and repairs your home and contents to a “pre-loss condition” (that’s insurance industry talk for “we fix it as good as before”). ProKleen is a professional water restoration company and an Oregon General Contractor, with all proper certification, licensing, insurance and bond.
Do you have water now?
It is important not to wait to take action! The faster you get ProKleen on site, the easier the cleanup and restoration process will be. ProKleen has the professionals available to measure the amount of restoration work that is necessary. From a single pipe leak, to entire-home flooding, ProKleen can mitigate and restore the damage to its original state.
Some of ProKleen’s services relating to water loss:
- Water pumping
- Water extraction
- Sub-floor Removal and Replacement
- Floor Covering Removal and Replacement
- Drywall Replacement
- Trim and Baseboard Removal and Replacement
- Wallpaper Removal and Restoration
- Painting Services
*We can provide Direct Billing to your insurance company for our services!
WE WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO ENSURE YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY IS RESTORED TO A PRE-LOSS CONDITION.
For more information please visit our Action 911 company.